Friday, December 31, 2010

{Free Printable} Sweet Valentines Box

Valentines is coming up! I'd like to share something with all of you who decided to follow me - I am very grateful and appreciative! So, here is my gift to you - something sweet for all you sweeties!

 It's a printable Valentines Day box that you put candy inside. It could be a great craft for you and your child(ren) to do together and give to his or her or their classmates. Heck! You could give it to who ever you want.



Scroll down below and pass these pictures to get this printable.

Materials Needed:
  • Printer
  • Scissors
  • Tape or Glue.... 
  • Candy or what ever treats you would like to put inside!.... That's it!
 Here it is printed out...



Oh, and you need something to write with... pen or pencil to fill this part in. I know it would be more sentimental if your name was in there somewhere.



Start cutting away, edges only!



It should end up like this...



Now, start folding away...then assemble the paper into a box shape. It should be pretty easy for you to figure it out.



Tape or glue where ever is necessary to hold the box together.




I wrapped the candy in some left over wrapping paper. It worked great!




Dump it in...



Here it is again, so cute right!?


One more thing, the file you will be allowed to receive is a bit different from what you are seeing here because I made a few changes after I took these photos. Can you guess what the difference is?

Ok, one more thing... I am giving you TWO to choose from.

This one works great for giving to classmates, and friends.
This one is best for loved ones.

 Thank you,
-Beca, Mrs. Madam




 ============================================================
Why am I giving these for free you ask?
The answer is simple. I love creating digital art and would hate not having any purpose or reason for making them. I want to give what I can.


Is there anything I want in return?
Yes, I would love to see pictures of how you used them. Really do. It will make my day.
Also, if you post it on your blog I would appreciate it if you let your readers know where you got them.

Thanks again,
Rebeca

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the adorable little valentine box. I will post a picture...
    Thanks for the great site.
    Susan
    www.myhomeroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. I found your site on Craft Gossip and can't wait to continue to follow you. I'll post a pic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these cute boxes, my son will love to give them to some class mates. :o)

    SamG x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, Rosy, and Samg! Thank you for your sweet words! You guys are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you Monica and StarSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute printable, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and LOVE the cute box. Thanks for sharing your printables!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the valentine's box!! And your etsy site! I featured your cute boxes on my blog www.auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather and Saundra! Thank you and you're extremely welcome!

    Haleyhuns! Thank you so much for the feature! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your boxes!!! are really amaizing... but I tried to download the first one and send me a problem in the link.

    Can you send me your printables???
    meke_aloha@hotmail.com

    Thanks a lot!!! your work is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy! Thank you so much, I am very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing this!

    I have featured it on my 5 Great Finds @ Juggling Motherhood.

    http://jugglingmotherhood.com/2011/02/12/5-great-finds-cute-packaging-for-valentines-day-gifts/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...